Tuesday 30 April 2013

3 Tips For Choosing Your Next Job

 

Get paid for your opinion. COMPANY SIZE:
Der coolste Klinglton auf Deinem handy!                                Some people value this more then others but I think this is one of the most important things to consider when looking for a new company. I’ve had a chance to experience both ends of the spectrum from my time at AOL when I worked on TMZ.com the AOL/WB joint venture (thousands of employees) to my recent experience at a tech incubator K2 Media Labs where I was the 2nd employee on a brand new ecommerce site and saw building a business from the ground up. I’ve noticed that this distinction in company size is very important to where one is in their career and can make a big difference in achieving your personal goals.EssayEdge.com While at the larger companies I was able to learn a great deal about how a massive organization is run, managed, structured, and with that all the positives and negatives that come with it. I did however learn that for me personally I wanted more of a challenge and the ability to be more involved in the higher level conversations. For some the ability to progress in a larger organization may be better for them. I then learned that a smaller company with little funding and starting from the ground up (where I relied on others for the key decisions still) was a great experience but once again not the right fit for me. Ultimately you want to decide if you're at a stage where you value networking with a large number of employees and learning from those above you or if you're ready to be at a smaller organization where you will have more control but less senior management from which to learn from

Der coolste Klinglton auf Deinem handy! Get RealPlayer Plus Click here to select your FREE Mobile Phone!  

No comments:

Post a Comment